Help us celebrate 40 years, by completing one or more of the 40 items listed below!
1. Adults - make a donation of $40.
2. Kids - make a donation of $4.
3. Donate Royal Canin dry cat, dog, kitten or puppy food.
4. Volunteer for one of our many events this year! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. Attend one of our many events this year! The next event is PJS for Pets, for more details visit our website.
6. Conduct a third party fundraiser for our animals. Ex. BBQ, lemonade stand, bake sale, bottle drive, paint night, etc.
7. Have your pets spayed and/or neutered.
8. Volunteer to walk dogs at our shelter.
9. Donate a toy for our cats and dogs.
10. Take a tour of our shelter & purchase a heart for $2.
11. Purchase an item from our pet gear store.
12. If you own a business – take a coin bank at your location.
13. Donate a silent auction item for our large Katch N Kennel event in the spring, please email email@example.com to commit to this.
14. Help our Kennel Attendants care for the cats in adoptions; by grooming the cats, playing with them, and ensuring their kennels are always clean.
15. Donate Canadian Tire money.
16. Assist with repairs around the shelter.
17. Donate bathroom supplies ( toilet paper or paper towel)
18. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
19. Donate a hardware store or grocery store gift card.
20. Help our Kennel Attendants with laundry and washing dishes/crates/litter boxes.
21. Sign up as a monthly donor.
22. Assist with a bingo or casino.
23. Sign up to sit on our fundraising committee.
24. Donate cleaning supplies (broom/dustpan, laundry detergent, bleach or rubber gloves).
25. Sponsor one of our upcoming events.
26. Donate office supplies (sticky note pads, photocopy paper – 8.5 x 11, envelopes – letter size & window & dry erase markers.
27. Share our Facebook posts to help us increase animal adoptions and fundraising efforts.
28. Volunteer to be locked up (tons of fun) in our Katch N Kennel event, must commit to raising $1000.
29. Kids – participate in our Book Buddies Program, reading books to our animals.
30. Donate dog collars/leashes and cat (breakaway) collars.
31. Become a foster home.
32. Donate your old blankets & towels.
33. Donate Timothy Hay for our rabbits.
34. Ask for presents/donations for our animals for your birthday.
35. Make a donation in the memory of a loved one.
36. Sell items you don’t need and donate the money to our animals.
37. Donate your bottles to our animals. We have an account under Medicine Hat SPCA at the REDI Bottle Depot.
38. Donate a car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle or any other vehicle to the Medicine Hat SPCA. Donate A Car Canada will look after everything to make your donation easy for you to support the Medicine Hat SPCA.
39. Sponsor a kennel for a year (dog- $350, cat-$200 or small animal-$100), comes with a plaque for the cage.
40. Leave money in your will, to continue your legacy of helping our animals.